Simos Xenitellis simos.lists at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 24 13:13:07 PST 2013

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 10:46 AM, saransh kataria <
saranshisthebest at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I am aspiring for GSOC 2013 and wished to know more details of how can I
> contribute to Libre Office regarding the same and while browsing last
> year's wiki, I found this mailing list.
>
> I request you to kindly guide me regarding the same.

Hi Saransh!

Have a look at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoc
and spefically the section "How to apply".
Tell us a bit about yourself/education. Then, there is the list of the Easy
Hacks that you should look into.
By performing an Easy Hack, you will show that you are able to
compile/build LibreOffice from the source code,
and test the change that you will make for the easy hack.

All the best,
Simos