helpcontent2 gbuildification

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Sun Feb 24 20:47:58 PST 2013

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 10:07:53PM +0100, David Ostrovsky wrote:
> On 24.02.2013 22:01, Peter Foley wrote:
> >David,
> >I noticed that you're listed on the wiki module_status page as
> >working on gbuildifing helpcontent2.
> >Do you have any idea when that will be done?
> am I really david? Not davido? ;-)
> didn't start to work on it yet, may be David Tardon is working on it?

Yes, I am. I was hoping to finish it over the past weekend, but then it
turned out that HelpLinker makes some assumptions about the paths it
takes as arguments (and does not bother to check the arguments, of
course), so after changing them I am getting segfaults by the dozen...
But unless there is a serious conceptual problem with my approach, it
should be finished during this week.

D.