Regression - LO Writer 4.0

Németh László nemeth at numbertext.org
Mon Feb 25 01:35:28 PST 2013

Hi Ray,

For your information, I have reported a LibO 4.0.0 regression with the
“Clear screen” Logo toolbar button, and fixed by Michael Stahl on
2012-02-18. Also slower selection/handling of drawing objects caused
by this bug, maybe this was the background of your problem, too. See
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=2eef912649d277e05203bc79c26f2be5b096a292
– SwXTextView::select(): unselect drawing objects at start...
... and not before selecting each object, which leaves only the last
object selected

Best regards, László