[PUSHED] [PUSHED] instsetoo_native: convert to gbuild

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 03:10:45 PST 2013

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:26 PM, David Ostrovsky (via Code Review)
<gerrit at gerrit.libreoffice.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your patch!  It has been merged to LibreOffice.
>
> If you are interested in details, please visit
>
>     https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/2242

This was a bit too fast for me. It does not work neither in
incremental, nor in clean build with my build config, which is nothing
special:
--with-distro=LibreOfficeWin32
--with-ant-home=c:/lo/apache-ant-1.8.4
--with-libmysql-path=c:/lo/libmysql
--with-vendor=Andras Timar
--enable-release-build
--without-doxygen
--disable-odk
--disable-ccache
--enable-ext-numbertext
--with-lang=en-US hu ja

I think the key feauture of my config, that it uses localizations, and
tinderboxes usually don't.
I get  ERROR: ERROR: Cannot open file
C:/lo/libo-master/workdir/wntmsci12.pro/CustomTarget/instsetoo_native/install/win_ulffiles/ActionTe.ulf
for reading at C:/lo/libo-master/solenv/bin/modules/installer/files.pm
line 55, which means there are some dependency poblems.

Best regards,
Andras