BUG#55846 The font size and font name list doesnt appear in the vertical toolbar

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Feb 26 02:48:39 PST 2013

On Tue, 2013-02-26 at 01:07 +0530, Janit Anjaria wrote:
> I am hereby sending you the patch for review.

Your original patch is unfortunately quite badly mangled, you've
included...
a) a new file called
vcl/0001-New-table-dialog-from-impress-and-draw-converted-to-patch
which is surely an accidental pickup
b) a new file called vcl/source/window/toolbox2.cxx.save
which might be the desired result of modifying toolbox2.cxx or it might
be an older abandoned attempt accidentally picked up :-(
c) and your git name and email aren't set right

So, see http://git-scm.com/book/en/Getting-Started-First-Time-Git-Setup
to set your username and email correctly

On the basis that vcl/source/window/toolbox2.cxx.save is a modified
version of vcl/source/window/toolbox2.cxx with your real changes in
there I've sucked the attached patch out of the car crash which does
actually enable the comboboxes to appear in vertical toolbar mode which
is progress.

Catch is though that the font name and font style entries aren't
suitable for vertical toolbar mode so it would be a step backwards to
apply the attached patch. But I'm only guessing that this is your real
patch :-). If the patch you intended to send is different than the
attached try and re-submit it, but spend a few secs to scan through the
patch manually to make sure it looks like you expect.

C.