[PUSHED 4-0, 4-0-1] Fix build of libreoffice-4-0 with g++ 4.4.3

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Feb 26 05:45:35 PST 2013

Kristian Rietveld píše v So 23. 02. 2013 v 21:40 +0100:
> Hi all,
>
> I built the libreoffice-4-0 branch from git on Ubuntu 10.04 today, which has
> g++ 4.4.3 as compiler. The build fails in linguistic/source/lngsvcmgr.cxx and
> the attached patch is necessary to make the build continue. Apart from this
> issue, the build is completed just fine.
>
> I don't know why exactly the patch is necessary, perhaps it is a compiler bug.

Yup, it looks like a compiler bug.

I have found slightly more elegant workaround in master and pushed it
for 4-0 and 4-0-1 branches, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-4-0&id=31f2675c8f48c6e55c73e8e75bf9c7d3ac2874c7
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-4-0-1&id=75bd73e78fcb986ad47ab5309658489ddd521707

Best Regards,