forgotten offapi idl files ?

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 03:25:18 PST 2013

On 02/27/2013 11:34 AM, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> while fixing 'find' in odk - https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/2437/
> I found that there are two idl files not mentioned in offapi/UnoApi_offapi.mk:
> offapi/com/sun/star/graphic/Primitive2DTools.idl
> offapi/com/sun/star/document/XVbaMethodParameter.idl
>
> If the patch is pushed they will be in odkcommon.zip
>
> Just stating here so that someone more clever than me can decide if
> something is wrong and fix it.

Old-style service com.sun.star.graphic.Primitive2DTools appears to be in
use, and the .idl file just forgotten from offapi/UnoApi_offapi (which
easily goes unnoticed for an old-style service).

Interface com.sun.star.document.XVbaMethodParameter is odd.  Grepping
for "XVbaMethodParameter" only shows one use of it, in a queryInterface
call in code commented out "#ifdef IN_THE_FUTURE" in
basic/source/classes/sbxmod.cxx.  Noel, can you shed light on this
and/or clean it up?

Stephan