undefined reference error while build

Prashant Pandey prashant3.yishu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:43:01 PST 2013

Hi Eike,

Thanks for replying.

According to me, the place where GetToken( ___, ___ ) accepts two
parameters as defined in string.hxx (  line 278 of string.hxx :
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/search?q=&project=core&defs=GetToken&refs=&path=&hist=)
is still untouched by me.

The place of error where the linker refers to (as mentioned in line 7 and 8
of error pastebin):

/home/elixir/lo/workdir/
unxlngx6.pro/CxxObject/connectivity/source/drivers/flat/ETable.o: In
function
`connectivity::flat::OFlatTable::impl_fillColumnInfo_nothrow(connectivity::QuotedTokenizedString&,
unsigned short&, unsigned short&, int&, int&, int&, String&, unsigned
short, unsigned short, CharClass const&)':
ETable.cxx:(.text+0xdbd): undefined reference to `String::GetToken(unsigned
short, unsigned short, int&) const'

this is line 254 of ETable.cxx :
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/connectivity/source/drivers/flat/ETable.cxx,
that demands two arguments of GetToken( __,__ ) while I haven't made any
changes corresponding to any function in the header file nor any place
where GetToken accepts two arguments. Also the error talks about :
`String::GetToken(unsigned short, unsigned short, int&) const' i.e. 3
arguments (whereas line 254 of ETable.cxx has only 2 arguments).

So, considering the scenario above, there should not have been any error.

Hope you assist me in this context.

Thanks

Regards
Prashant