How to set the temp directory when building LibreOffice ?

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at sud-ouest.org
Wed Jan 2 13:11:08 PST 2013

Hi all,

When building LibreOffice, a lot of files are created in the standard
temp directory (/tmp for me under Ubuntu). Many of these files are not
removed when the build has been completed with success.

I think it would be cleaner if these temporary files was created in a
subdirectory of /tmp. Is there an option to set the temp directory ? I
did not find such an option in the options list of autogen.sh.

Best regards.
JBF