weird build problem with odk

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Thu Jan 3 07:48:48 PST 2013

On 23/12/12 16:56, Lior Kaplan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've having a weird problem on master branch where setup_native tries to
> build odk and fails, but building odk manually works fine.
>
> Anyone else has this or it just me (maybe a make clean is required? ).

both of these modules (odk and setup_native) still use the "old" dmake
based build system, which was never able to do incremental builds
properly.  if my build breaks in one of these the first thing i do is
"make odk.clean" (or equivalent) and that solves >90% of these problems.
 thankfully there are only a few old modules left now...