Always getting "Moderator approval" notification

Matteo Casalin matteo.casalin at gmx.com
Thu Jan 3 12:07:03 PST 2013

Hi Eike,

On 01/03/2013 07:35 PM, Eike Rathke wrote:
> Hi Matteo,
>
> On Thursday, 2013-01-03 11:34:16 +0100, Matteo Casalin wrote:
>
>>      when posting to this list I always get a notification for
>> "moderator approval". Could this be due to my (not so recent) change
>> of email address?
>
> Ho hum.. indeed, being on gmx.com now pushed you into the bad guys
> corner ;-)  sorry for that. You should now be whitelisted.

Thank you very much. I didn't know that there were such a corner, I
would have created an account with another provider in that case - but
who knows, I can still go that way seeing how slow is GMX access through
email client :)

>> I'm asking also  because lately
>> I've seen (very few) spam in the list, which kind of makes this
>> thing funny.
>
> Be glad you receive only a very few and not the masses we filter already
> out ...

I can guess the amount of spam and really appreciate the filters!

>    Eike

Thanks again
Matteo