[PUSHED] Spellcheck menu: Rename 'Add' to 'Add to Dictionary'

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Fri Jan 4 05:21:14 PST 2013

Hi Samuel,

first, thanks a lot for the nice improvement.

Well, I would prefer to leave it in master. The dialog is not resizeable
in LO-4.0 and the new string is much longer. There is a risk that it
would not fit the dialog in some localizations. We are far from string
freeze and too close to the hard UI and string freeze. I think that it
is not worth the risk.

Thanks for understanding. I am looking forward to see more improvements
from you :-)

Best Regards,
Petr