minutes of ESC call ...

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Jan 7 10:10:46 PST 2013

On Thu, 2012-12-13 at 17:16 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> * 4.0 pending tasks
> 	+ MSI file re-name to be renamed for 4.0 LibreOffice
> 		+ also rename the Linux download tar-balls (Fridrich)
> 		+ and Mac packages.
> 		+ causes some pain for download scripts (Thorsten)
> 		+ getting installer up on download list, other
> 		  shuffling is painful
> 		+ LibO not a great truncation - branding-wise.

I have pushed this change to master and 4.0 branch:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=44cd995f02d2b46e5b0bfb3cbd743a366d4284f7
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-4-0&id=6be476c04c48ff081f595b28e1eb51c94e382bb6

Note that I used "LibreOffice" only for the release builds.

"LibO-Dev" is still used for daily builds and betas because I am not
brave enough to break uploading daily builds at this stage. Well, it
would be great to do it soon. Note that the fix for the tinderbox
scripts is already pushed, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/buildbot/commit/?id=fd17b6be133056f618a32964f216c73cd7af1906

Best Regards,
Petr