UI issue

Steven Howe howe.steven at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 10:55:10 PST 2013

Two issue with respect to LibreOffice Writer and usability.

1) Insert->Section.
When there is more then  one section, they are listed in the order created,
not linear order with respect to the document.
Although in the Navigator view, the sections are ordered linearly. This
should look the same I think; preferably linearly.

2) When you are inserting a new section, the naming box has 'Section1' in
 it. Although I know, if I just accept at that point the name 'Section1'
will persist, who does that?

Like in Nautilus or any desktop viewing program, a new folder or new
document, the name is highlighted so it can be replace easily; typed over.
Of course if you don't replace the 'untitled folder', that's the name you
get.

The  point is, I think 'Section1' should be highlighted so it can be typed
over. This should be the expected behavior.

Thanks for reading my suggestions.

Steven Howe