[PUSHED 4.0] LATE FEATURE: Personas in LibreOffice

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Jan 9 00:54:26 PST 2013

Jean-Baptiste Faure píše v St 09. 01. 2013 v 06:22 +0100:
> Le 09/01/2013 02:16, Pedro a écrit :
> > Petr Mladek wrote
> >> I took the approval from Cor, Olivier, Adolfo, Michael, and pushed into
> >> 4-0 branch for 4.0.0.1 build.
> >
> > That means it should be available in the 4.0 daily builds tomorrow?
> >
> > BTW if anyone is curious I played around with the Persona feature and
> > created this
> > http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/491370
>
> I saw, but it does not work for me after a make dev-install on Ubuntu
> 12.04 x86-64. Nothing changes when I choose an persona's url

It works for me with the last build from 4-0 branch.

>  and LO does
> not remember of this url if I reopen options panel.

Hmm, it does not show the saved url in the options dialog. Instead, it
shows URL template (http://www.getpersonas.com). I wonder if it is a
feature. Kendy?

Anyway, the setting is saved. I see the chosen persona even after
restarting LO.

Best Regards,
Petr