GTK theming: oxygen-gtk support broken

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Wed Jan 9 05:06:44 PST 2013

>         Using SUPD is reasonably easy - it is a 4.0.0 -> 400 thing: not
> terribly robust over big versions, but easy enough to parse I guess.

Hmm, I have wanted us to eventually get rid of this mysterious "SUPD"
symbol, and SOURCEVERSION == WORK_STAMP, who have their historical
roots in the MWS names of the old Sun OOo, and thus are meaningless to
us.

Why not just use some more normal, verbose and explicitly named macros
like LIBO_MAJOR_VERSION, LIBO_MINOR_VERSION, LIBO_MICRO_VERSION,
LIBO_PATCHLEVEL, or something similar?

--tml