Funding Wishlist

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Jan 9 07:11:14 PST 2013

On Wed, 2013-01-09 at 15:59 +0100, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>  Hello, I'd like to ask, is there any plan to have such a mac machine? Or
> preferably a shared mac build host where developers could test their changes
> or find out more about tinderboxes breakages (which are sometimes rather hard
> to debug from just the log)? Thanks.

	Agreed - I'd love to have a couple of fast Mac machines co-located with
a couple of good developers who can tend them and help isolate /
reproduce nasty Mac bugs :-)

	We should certainly add that to the formal list of wishes from
development: anything else ? some more focused hack-fests (for each
component ?).

	All the best,

		Michael.