GTK theming: oxygen-gtk support broken

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Jan 9 07:26:43 PST 2013

On Wed, 2013-01-09 at 15:47 +0100, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> Regarding version information, there is solver/*/inc/*minor.mk
> (make-level variables VERSIONMAJOR, VERSIONMINOR, etc.) and there is
> solenv/inc/version.hrc including versionlist.hrc (#defines for VERSION,
> SUBVERSION, etc.).

	Wow - sounds like Tor is right - we have a proliferation of duplicated
macros here that need cleaning :-)

> C++ code like desktop/source/deployment/misc/dp_dependencies.cxx uses
> utl::ConfigManager::getAboutBoxProductVersion, which in turn reads the
> /org.openoffice.Setup/Product/ configuration data.

	I considered using that; but I didn't really want to fetch a configmgr
instance, and go through all that rats nest for each VCL window creation
- particularly when we know the version at compile time :-)

> (In case anything of that is useful or relevant for the current thread,
> which I didn't quite get.)

	:-) all about allowing complex gtk+ 2.0 themes to adapt to our version.

	HTH,

		Michael.