[libreoffice-dev] - questions about calc extension

Rai, Neeraj neeraj.rai at citi.com
Wed Jan 9 10:12:56 PST 2013

Q1. When I try to use the xContext = cppu::bootstrap() in a calc extension, app terminate with throwing an exception :
        cppu::BootstrapException
     It works well in standalone exec. What is the correct way to get a handle to spreadsheet in extension code.

Q2. I came across an example extension code that registers 4 methods. One of the methods takes sequence of sequence
        and returns a sequence of sequence after adding 4 to it.
      When I call this example by hitting <F2> (insert function) and choosing that funcname, and giving it a range of cell, the cell is populated with the value of 1st  cell + 4
     How can I update multiple cells using a custom written function.

Thanks
Neeraj