Failure to build 3.6 branch

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 03:54:37 PST 2013

Le 10/01/13 12:24, Caolán McNamara a écrit :

Hi Caolán,

> I wonder if that file has grown too big for your toolchain. Try
> splitting up the file into two and see if you can get it to compile that
> way.

Hmm, if I try and build just unotools, I get the following error when
building unotools_inc :
gb_Deliver-deliver : file does not exist in solver, and cannot be
delivered :
/Users/Shared/Repos/LO/core/solver/unxmacxi.pro/lib/libcomphelpgcc3.dylib

It appears that libcomphelpgcc3.dylib is in /solver/unxmacxi and not
unxmacxi.pro. Copying that file to unxmacxi and re-attempting make in
unotools then throws another error that libtllo.dylib does not exist in
solver. Sorry, but I'm a bit lost here.

Alex