Crash on Right-click on misspelled word

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Thu Jan 10 14:10:34 PST 2013

On Wed, 2013-01-09 at 11:37 +0100, Samuel Mehrbrodt wrote:
> In my build (Jan 7th, I755ea5b2ec7b6357a7fd2c86ec8479737696042b) I have
> a crash in Writer when I right-click on a misspelled word.
> Do I need to update or is this a bug that is still there?

Samuel,

Well, my latest build is master as of 8 days ago and I have an unusual
configuration, and I am running on a particular platform, and my
installation is English, so it does not mean much that I do not see a
crash.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you file a bug report through the Bug
Submission Assistant <https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/>.
That is the natural place to collect information about platforms and
versions and configurations of LibreOffice which are or are not
afflicted with the problem.  A very important part of the report is a
description of what you do to get to the crash; please do not skimp
here.  Similarly, a description of your environment will be necessary.

Feel free to add me, lo_bugs at iseries-guru.com to the cc field of the
bug report if you think I may be able to help further.

HTH,
Terry.