Funding Wishlist

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Sat Jan 12 15:25:50 PST 2013

Hi Thorsten and Michael,

Le 2013-01-09 10:11, Michael Meeks a écrit :

> On Wed, 2013-01-09 at 15:59 +0100, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>>   Hello, I'd like to ask, is there any plan to have such a mac machine? Or
>> preferably a shared mac build host where developers could test their changes
>> or find out more about tinderboxes breakages (which are sometimes rather hard
>> to debug from just the log)? Thanks.
>
> 	Agreed - I'd love to have a couple of fast Mac machines co-located with
> a couple of good developers who can tend them and help isolate /
> reproduce nasty Mac bugs :-)
>
> 	We should certainly add that to the formal list of wishes from
> development: anything else ? some more focused hack-fests (for each
> component ?).
>
> 	All the best,
>
> 		Michael.

I am going around the list and picking up their wishlist items and
updating the "Funding Priorities" wiki page[1]. Is there a way that you
could give me a list of equipment needed for this, even if you do not
have the costs? Someone from this list could always add them later --
better yet if you could cost it out soon.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Funding_Priorities

--