[master] installer issue in Windows

Mat M matm at gmx.fr
Sat Jan 12 16:53:57 PST 2013

Hi everybody,

Trying to build from 484bb96aa975, I got an error when doing install sets.
Here is the short error message from instsetoo_native:

ERROR: The following files could not be found:
ERROR: File not found: emserlo.dll
ERROR: File not found: oleautobridge.uno.dll
ERROR: File not found: so_activex.dll
ERROR: Failure in installer.pm
ERROR: ERROR: Missing files at
D:/src/libo/solenv/bin/modules/installer/scriptitems.pm line 1280

I kept the script log (log_OOO410_en-US.log) if anyone needs it.

My autogen.lastrun is:
--disable-directx
--disable-odk
--disable-build-mozab
--with-nss-build-tools=/cygdrive/c/data/mozilla-build
--with-ant-home=/ant
--with-visual-studio=2010
--without-junit
--without-doxygen
--without-help
--disable-atl
--disable-activex

I am building with VC2010 Express (so disabled activex & atl) on Win7 x64.
It seems all the mentioned files are relatied to activeX and ole, which
may miss because of activex & atl.
Is there a way to circumvent that fromscripts ? If not, there is always
the WinDDK option to get atl & ùfc files needed anyway. But that means we
lose the easy "express" option for MSVC*, though.

Regards

--
Mat M