[libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.0.0 Beta2 available

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 00:05:41 PST 2013

On 01/13/2013 09:36 AM, Serg Bormant wrote:
> but as I can see, main.xcd contains zero mentions of GnomeVFSContentProvider:
> $ grep -ci GnomeVFSContentProvider share/registry/main.xcd
> 0
[...]
> Message box still here:
> ----
> LOdev 4.0 - Fatal Error
> ----
> The application cannot be started.
> unsatisfied query for interface of type com.sun.star.ucb.XContentProvider!

Oh, sorry, the GnomeVFSContentProvider is not added to the UCB via the
normal configuration mechanism, but via explicit code in configureUcb
(desktop/source/app/appinit.cxx).

That means you cannot easily fake an --enable-gnome-vfs build into a
--disable-gnome-vfs one by just tweaking some configuration files.

Stephan