Re: [Libreoffice] Papiamentu spellchecker, doesn't suggest some words with accents (à ò etc)

Ace Suares ace at suares.com
Sun Jan 13 15:04:13 PST 2013

Olivier, thank you *very* much for your explanation and your links.
Sorry that it took more then a year to find time to pusue this.

My original .aff was:

SET UTF-8

SFX P Y 1
SFX P   0     nan

Now I am using

SET UTF-8

TRY aieonstrkldmuphbgáfvèòcóíyéwñzjùúüABCSKIHEPLGTFxMJRqYXVDç

SFX P Y 1
SFX P   0     nan

and that is a great improvement!

Unfortunately I don't now why that TRY should be in that order, why is ç in the end. I think I did a character frequency analysis, but not sure about that.

What is the way to determine this TRY string?

It did help, it now nows tog should be tòg and interesa should be interesá.

Thanks and I want to learn more :-)

Cheers
ace