Bug Status NEW but Assigned to Someone - Please Change

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 10:54:23 PST 2013

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Kohei Yoshida <kohei.yoshida at gmail.com>wrote:

> 'm only work on one at the moment, and it's easier for me to just change
> the one I'm working on.

I didn't realize it was a previous policy. I'll bring up during QA call to
see if we want to keep this. I think having 500 bugs assigned to someone
but not being worked on gives us a very false view of bug progress and
makes our stats a bit funny because really those are just NEW bugs that "we
hope" the assignee will accept at "some time in the future".

I'll bring it up and we'll go from there.

Best Regards,
Joel

--
*Joel Madero*