Bug Status NEW but Assigned to Someone - Please Change

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 11:16:44 PST 2013

> So I agree with Kohei, we should not modify this if we do not have very
> good reasons with really promising prospects for benefit. Of course, if
> someone has ideas here, we should discuss that (may be better on qa list?).

+1, let's take this off developer list and come up with a good solution
from QA team.

Apologies for moving too quickly on this and bringing it right to dev list.

Rainer, I'll start the conversation on QA list shortly, it might move to
the next call but I think there is room for improvement here.

Best Regards,
Joel

--
*Joel Madero*