GSoC 2013 and LO

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Jan 15 12:36:23 PST 2013

Hi Marcos,

On Tue, 2013-01-15 at 17:01 -0200, Marcos Souza wrote:
> Can anybody tells me when GSoC will start?

	Just before the summer ;-) while we hope to be a mentoring organisation
again (as in years past) that is at Google's discretion of course.

> And, there is a place for put some ideas?(I believe this exists in the
> wiki, but unfortunately I didn't found where it can be... )

	You can find some things here:

	https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Gsoc/Ideas

	All of which are worth doing as projects in their own right - I guess
we need to edit out the ones that got done last Gsoc though.

	HTH,

		Michael.