LOGO Toolbar in front of New Document when closing and reopen LO

Marcos Souza marcos.souza.org at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 16:49:29 PST 2013

Hi guys!

I believe this maybe be simple to solve, so I'm just sending this email to
tell you this issue.

I was playing with the LOGO toolbar, and if we close and reopen Writer with
View->Toolbar->Logo set, the LOGO toolbar appears in front of New document!

I tried to master branch now, so I believe that you could reproduce the
issue in your build.

Any additional info, please ask me :)

--
Att,

Marcos Paulo de Souza
Acadêmico de Ciencia da Computação - FURB - SC
Github: https://github.com/marcosps/
"Uma vida sem desafios é uma vida sem razão"
"A life without challenges, is a non reason life"