PyUno - CSV Opening With Writer

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:06:30 PST 2013

On 01/18/2013 01:50 PM, Eike Rathke wrote:

> As .csv is (should be ...) loaded in Calc as default,

Not necessarily.  After my type detection rework during the 3.6 cycle,
csv is treated just as a simple plain text file, which *may* be opened
in Writer by default if you don't specify the document service property.
  This is why I advised him earlier to pass
DocumentService="com.sun.star.sheet.SpreadsheetDocument".

I'm not very familiar with how UNO is mapped to Python calls, but I have
the feeling that somehow that property is not passed onto the type
detection code...

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc