Where are the nightly builds for Linux?

Steven P. Ulrick meow8282 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 17:47:40 PST 2013

Hello, Everyone
I hope that this is not too off topic, but I was wondering...  Where are the
nightly builds for Linux?

The following three directories are now empty:
<http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-Fedora17-x86_64@4-gcc-4.7-
dbgutil/>
<http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-x86_10-Release-
Configuration/>
<http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-x86_64_11-Release-
Configuration/>

This is the last nightly build that I have been able to install:

Version 4.1.0.0.alpha0+ (Build ID: 4a507f732d82c188ad81b022cbe3037951e58ac)
TinderBox: Linux-Fedora17-x86_64 at 4-gcc-4.7-dbgutil, Branch:master, Time:
2012-12-24_14:04:36

The directory that I downloaded it from is now empty:
<http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-Fedora17-x86_64@4-gcc-4.7-
dbgutil/>

It was NOT empty when I downloaded the above referenced version.

In other words, the three links quoted at the top of this message used to have
nightly builds for Linux in them.  Then, at some point after December, 24th,
all of the nightly builds that had been in them were gone, and no new ones
have appeared since then.  This is especially dissapointing, since the last
nightly build of LibreOffice that I installed had almost perfect integration
with KDE.  The buttons in all of the configuration windows respected my KDE
choice of the Oxygen widget style!

Any help you can give me in solving this mystery is greatly appreciated.

Steven P. Ulrick

P.S.: I tried the users list first, but someone suggested that I may get a
better response over here.