vm2/gerrit configuration deployed

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Wed Jan 23 02:41:30 PST 2013

Hello,

some of you know that I'm working heavily on creating a new master
configuration for all TDF machines, including some self-written
deployment scripts that will eventually be migrated to either Puppet or
SALT.

As I'm done some parts now, I've deployed the current configuration to
vm2, which hosts gerrit. The configuration includes a base setup as well
as Postfix+amavis+SpamAssassin+ClamAV+DKIM+SPF, so vm2 can now be
considered in a consistent and stable state.

I did not touch Apache, nor did I touch anything gerrit-related, so
everything should work as expected. Just in case, I wanted to let you
know, so if you discover some oddities, please feel free to poke
hostmaster at documentfoundation.org

Florian