Tinderbox failure, Win-x86 at 6, MASTER, last success: 2013-01-23 14:20:35

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Wed Jan 23 14:29:46 PST 2013

On Wednesday 23 of January 2013, Andras Timar wrote:
> On 2013.01.23. 16:24, Tinderbox wrote:
> > checking for a x64 compiler and libraries for 64-bit Explorer
> > extensions... found
>
> So we set BUILD_X64 to TRUE. Later we will need 64-bit CRT files for
> these extensions.
>
> > configure: error: Failed to copy x64 merge modules
> > Error running configure at ./autogen.sh line 201.
>
> Configure did not find MSM file 64-bit CRT. Did you have it?
> microsoft_vc100_crt_x86_x64.msm

 No, it is not there. There is only Microsoft_VC100_CRT_x64.msm and
Microsoft_VC100_CRT_x86.msm . Are you sure it should be _x86_x64?

 Also, you changed the warning to an error, but given the vague log message, I
don't know if that's right or a mistake.

> Before my patch the 64-bit MSM file name was wrong in configure,
> therefore it was not copied to solver, and installer creation failed.
> Also it did not work in VC90 case.

 So why is this not said in the commit log message? As it is, there was no way
to find out what your commit was actually about, other than the obvious.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz