Duplicate code? Call for #define xxx_PAGETYPE_xxx

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Thu Jan 24 01:32:56 PST 2013

Christina Roßmanith wrote:
> I had a look at cui/source/tabpages/tpline.cxx and found two
> identical blocks in
> sal_Bool SvxLineTabPage::FillItemSet( SfxItemSet& rAttrs ) around
> lines 767 and 871. Could someone confirm (and maybe explain) that
> this is intentional.

Some mismerge - feel free to kill one instance.

> And code like if( nDlgType != 0 || nPageType != 3 ) is difficult to
> read. There are constants defined in source/tabpages/numpages.cxx,
> e.g. #define NUM_PAGETYPE_BULLET 0 but I don't know if those match
> the ones used in tpline.cxx.

Well NUM_PAGETYPE_BULLET does not sound like a plausible match for the
tpline.cxx. There's also svx/inc/svx/tabarea.hxx's PageType enum - so
in the end I have no idea, this needs some carefully placed
breakpoints to determine if/when that code is called. Status quo is
clearing a bit lacking...

Cheers,

-- Thorsten