LibreOffice Development [ Comments in .pptx ] (Annotations Issue)

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Fri Jan 25 02:12:21 PST 2013

Vinaya Mandke wrote:
> Now I can collect (parse) and save all the comment info on a particular
> slide. As of now I am saving it in std::strings.

Any chance to upload a work-in-progress version of that to gerrit?
Code talks better than emails. ;)

> How are annotations actually displayed on the slide ? Which paint
> function is called ?

For importing the stuff, have a look at
xmloff/source/draw/ximppage.cxx's DrawAnnotationContext class.

To your question: sd/source/ui/annotations/annotationtag.cxx,
AnnotationHdl::CreateB2dIAObject() - but I guess that can be left
as-is for the while?

HTH,

-- Thorsten