Make dev-install fails because of crashrep

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 25 15:37:11 PST 2013

Hello,

On pc Debian x86-64 with master sources updated today  (commit
e2250ec113e5534875e7480f5bf508d71fa46f4d), I runned:
"make clean && make && make dev-install"

I had:
: ERROR: Removing file crashrep from file list.
: Setting Root Module: gid_Module_Root
: Using spellchecker file:
/home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libo/solver/unxlngx6/bin/spellchecker_selection.txt
: Collected spellchecker languages for spellchecker: en,es,fr
:
: ERROR: ERROR: Missing files at
/home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libo/solenv/bin/modules/installer/scriptitems.pm
line 1280

Perhaps I'm wrong but I supposed it was linked to crashrep conversion to
gbuild. Now I don't know how to fix this.

Any idea?

Julien