Libre Office needs to get rather professional about it's marketing.

wroger_wroger wroger_wroger wrogerwroger at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 16:30:47 PST 2013

I think it's time to ditch the "doling out bred crumbs" mentality of being
an "alternative to Microsoft" and simply do better than them in terms of
quality and availability.

I think that one ought to start with the marketing and either hire this guy
or start to copy him.

He does tons of stuff to market his talent using the Microsoft Exel product
line.

This is also a great way to IMPROVE the product - to make LibreOffice top
notch instead of second best.

http://www.mrexcel.com/

Looking for More from Microsoft Excel?
If so, then you've come to the right place.  View our recommendations below.

Excel Tutorials and Resources:
Excel Forum:

The fastest way to get an answer to your Excel problem is to post it to the
new MrExcel Forum. The Excel Forum answers over 30,000 questions a year for
free and is the most popular section of MrExcel.

    The original message board archive has 12,000 Excel answers.

    The New Board Archive is being updated with 70,000 answers.

Excel Podcasts:

    Download and watch a daily 2-minute podcast about Excel right on your
PC.

    The Learn Excel from MrExcel Podcast Blog has over 1000 podcast videos
on Excel tips and techniques.

    Directory of Excel video tutorials - over 600 video tutorials online,
for free and indexed by topic.

    The Podcast DVD-ROM - A searchable DVD-Rom with over 20 hours of the
Learn Excel from MrExcel daily 2-minute podcasts.

    OnHome&Office podcast by InformIT with 'experts' showing tips and
tutorials on everything you need to get more out of the technologies you
rely on at work and for play. This link will let you subscribe at iTunes.

    Crunching Data with Pivot Tables in Excel 2003 - Seven videos covering
over 1 hour of Pivot Table basics & tips.

Excel Articles:

There are over 485 articles published here where MrExcel explains, in plain
English, powerful ways to make Excel sing. Peruse the Excel article archive.
Excel 2007:

Visit the Excel 2007 Resource Page to learn about the updates made in this
latest version of Excel.
Excel Consulting:

For problems that are more complex, or if you need a complete application,
hire MrExcel Consulting to do Excel or Office consulting by e-mail. MrExcel
and a team of consultants work full time developing applications that work
with Excel, Access and all of the Office Applications. We develop
applications of various sizes for clients around the world, from Western
Australia to Argentina to Palo Alto, California to London, England. We
offer expertise in VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), Lotus to Excel
macro conversion, emergency data analysis in Excel, Access, PowerPoint,
Outlook, and custom map design in MapPoint or MapInfo, and more.
.

MrExcel Engineering and Graphics Division: Mala manages our MrExcel
Engineering & Graphics Division, which specializes in developing solutions
to engineering problems and creates some of the most incredible graphics
automation macros. Whether you are looking for engineering graphs or new
chart types, check out Mala's work at the MrExcel Graphics & Engineering
Division. The Engineering division can automate your Excel to AutoCad needs
or custom design a new chart type for you.
Excel Training and Seminars:

    MrExcel will perform on-site advanced Excel training at your location.
Choose a session that suits your organization.

    Sign-up for a 1-day Power Excel Seminar at The University of Akron
instructed by MrExcel and offered various times throughout the year.

    Take your Excel learning level to the next step with advanced training
in a 3-day Power Analyst Boot Camp.

    To see when MrExcel will be presenting a seminar in your area, check
the list of scheduled Excel seminars around the country.

E-Mail Microsoft Excel Support:

E-mail your problem to MrExcel. The best problems will be published on this
site, in either the Daily Tips Weblog or as a Tip of the Week with our
solutions. Due to the volume of mail received, MrExcel can not respond
personally to all requests. Why am I giving away Excel answers? Your
questions are helping me write a book of Excel tips. I'm betting the
problem that is plaguing you is plaguing others out there. Note: MrExcel
uses Excel 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, & 2007 in Windows XP & ME. For questions
which are specific to a Mac or to Excel 4.0, MrExcel will not be able to
help. Try the Excel forum.
Excel Books and Products

MrExcel's Books - All of MrExcel's great books are available for purchase
at the MrExcel Store.
Excel 2007

Quickly learn to utilize the amazing updates in Excel 2007.

--

"Oh Benson. Dear Benson. You are so mercifully free of the ravages of
intelligence."