how to add a new font in installer package

huqitu du huqitu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 23:38:16 PST 2013

I need to add a new font in installer In order to support traditional
mongolia, and
1.  I copy font file to solver\wntmsci12.pro\bin and then
2.  modify the "scp2\source\ooo\file_font_ooo.scp" as DejaVuSans font did,

//mongolian fonts
#ifndef WITHOUT_FONTS
STD_FONT_FILE( gid_File_Fnt_MenkQagan, MQG8F01.ttf, Menk Qagan Tig)
#endif

but when rebuild the scp2 and instsetoo_native, reinstall the libreoffice,
but my font not copyed to windows\fonts dir, what I need to do another
thing?