[Libreoffice-ux-advise] LATE FEATURE: Personas in LibreOffice

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon Jan 28 02:34:37 PST 2013

Hi Astron,

Stefan Knorr (Astron) píše v Čt 24. 01. 2013 v 17:28 +0100:

> So, this leads me to believe that we're best of just removing the
> background images feature from 4.0.

I believe I've removed this already for RC1:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-4-0&id=d8e1fed0f6f83d03a5075cfe3c0c6b10a7d4e167

It is still there in master though, so that I can continue on that there
at some stage; are you seeing it in the 4.0 RC1 or later builds, please?

> Again, this is now a feature for after 4.0.

Yes - might be good to create a Whiteboard for that, maybe?

All the best,
Kendy