[REVIEW 4-0, 4-0-0] ... sdremote foo ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Jan 28 02:43:37 PST 2013

Hi guys,

	I hate to do this at this stage, but - what is there makes the horrible
naive assumption (in two different ways) that UNO + threading has a
change of working ;-> [ and of course, it does as long as we only use it
really lightly and do just one thing at a time ;-].

	Anyhow this:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=58b05ce98e72fe47bdca02d2dabea20c36a494bf

	Turns some of the problematic threading: that I've seen wedge your
impress as you're presenting - into timeout methods: of course, no doubt
these can hurt interactivity, but it won't be worse than deadlocking /
threading (I suspect).

	I'd love to see it in -4-0 and -4-0-0 if possible; ideally tested on
Windows too ...

	Thanks !

		Michael.