Remove "Save" Function from Writer Print Dialog

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Jan 28 12:54:18 PST 2013

Hi,

Joel Madero wrote (28-01-13 20:37)
> My opinion is we remove the save function from Writer completely so that
> we are consistent and then I can make a new enhancement request to
> correctly implement saving preferences. I didn't want to make the
> changes until I get some feedback.

We had a little chat on this, and think that it is better now to repair
the behaviour of the Cancel-button then to remove (for now...) the
option that printer settings are saved in Writer documents.

Implementation (repairing ?) in other documents can be looked at separately.
(Or maybe the bug is that the option is available global in "Options >
Load save", in stead of somewhere in "Options > Writer > ..." ? )

Cheers,

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org