[ANNOUNCE] : Gerrit Patch Verification Buildbot

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Mon Jan 28 15:16:03 PST 2013

Hi Norbert,

On Saturday, 2013-01-26 01:48:17 -0600, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:

> The goal being to test build gerrit patch on Linux, Mac and Windows,
> to verify them before they get integrated.

First of all: Great stuff! Thanks!

> Fourth we will ask people to leave the Verify field of the patches to
> the care of the tinderboxes, unless there are pressing reason not to,
> and wait until they pass the buildbot verification before pushing them

I have one request here. Could we keep the Verify field for manual "I
tried this patch and can verify it fixes the problem or implements the
feature", and have an additional field for the automated builds, for
example "Builds"?

  Eike

New GnuPG key 0x65632D3A : 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Old GnuPG key 0x293C05FD : 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD
Support the FSFE, care about Free Software! https://fsfe.org/support/?erack