[libreoffice-dev] - libreoffice 4.0 - waiting on multiple sockets

Rai, Neeraj neeraj.rai at citi.com
Tue Jan 29 07:43:16 PST 2013

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for the tip - that solved it.
        The symbol __dso_handle__ was undefined.
        I was using ld to link the shared lib.
        Switching to g++ for linking solved the undefined symbol issue.

I think I understand the thread issue as well.
The UNO IPC slow is probably my bad usage, but I'll defer solving that for a while.

The regular sockets usage that you have helped me implement now, would help me reuse a lot of my existing application code.
I am planning to stick with Linux for sometime, and it is good to know that UNO IPC would work when I am ready to expand later.

Thanks for your help again.
Neeraj