Need comfirmation about no function of Modeless Dialogs in 4.0

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Jan 30 09:26:40 PST 2013

On 01/28/2013 03:39 PM, Fernand Vanrie wrote:
> We uses the Basic codelines below to make Modeless Dialogs, sinds 4.0 we
> endup with a non-visible window
> is this Windows only or a more general regression ?,
> it was working until 3.6.4  windows?

Trying out that Basic code with my local master build on Linux (Fedora
18), it leads to approximately the same result as when trying it out
with Fedora's LO 3.6.3 -- it shows an empty window (though the master
build appears to no longer honor the position and size arguments, but
instead uses some default values of its own).

Stephan