Fwd: Your message to Libreoffice-commits awaits moderator approval

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at suse.cz
Thu Jan 31 08:26:53 PST 2013

Hi Kohei,

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:25:41AM -0500, Kohei Yoshida <kohei.yoshida at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, all of a sudden I've started receiving these mails, and I'm not sure
> what to do.
>
> I've never subscribed to the commits list, and I had never received any
> warnings of this kind.  I just started receiving them this morning.

This is my fault. The commits mailing list mails were originally sent by
the fdo users (username at kempler.freedesktop.org), and I guess those
addresses were whitelisted. I updated the hook to set the From header
based on the git commits, to have the real names back again; it turns
out this way you hit the moderation queue.

Kendy/Thorsten: the hook always sets the X-Git-Repository: mail header
-- would it be possible to whitelist such mails on the commits list,
please?

Thanks,

Miklos