Building LO 4.0.4.2 on illumos based OS

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Mon Jul 1 02:03:16 PDT 2013

take a look at Library_cpp_uno.mk
and in particular how bridges_SELECTED_BRIDGE is set...
from what I read the else ifeq($(CPU),I) line 56 pre-empt the section
you want which is lower.. line 143
some re-order of the different if/else section seems in order (to
works we need to test from the most particular to the most generic)
Norbert
Build goes through for some time, then I got this (I didn't have this on 4.0):
[build C  ] sal/osl/unx/tempfile.c
[build C  ] sal/osl/unx/thread.c
[build C  ] sal/osl/unx/time.c
[build C  ] sal/osl/unx/util.c
[build C  ] sal/osl/unx/signal.c
[build C  ] sal/osl/unx/backtrace.c
[build ASM] sal/osl/unx/asm/interlck_x86
[build LNK] Library/libuno_sal.so
ERROR: aux-target missing, library deleted, please try running make again
make[2]: *** [/sources/userlands/xstream-userland-gate/components/libreoffice/libreoffice-4.1.0.1/workdir/unxsogi.pro/LinkTarget/Library//libuno_sal.so.3] Error 1
Running make again as suggested, repeats the error.
Any idea?
Gabriele.