Common place for math algorithms like gauss elimination (gauss.hxx)

Tomaž Vajngerl quikee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 05:12:33 PDT 2013

Hi,

For polynomial regression curve calculation I used gauss elimination which
is already used in basegfx [1]. As this is a basegfx private file I copied
it to chart2 temporary (as I did not yet know if it is useful to me in the
time of exploration) but now I want to find a common home for this file so
both basegfx and chart2 can use it. Where is the usual place for such math
algorithms? Should I put it into sal module or is there a better place?

Regards, Tomaž

[1]
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/basegfx/source/workbench/gauss.hxx