build with code coverage

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 07:50:27 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 4:43 PM, bfo <bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com> wrote:
> Hi!
> Is it possible to update http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/lcov_reports/ at
> least once per branch to see progress (if any) ?
> Thanks!
> Best regards.

Yes, it was my intention to run it on master (not on all the branches
though, sorry). Ill post the results in that location if/when im done.
(building libreoffice takes ~ an entire day on my test setup). Ill
make some updates to the wiki page as well. For example, I think
setting ENVLINKFLAGS may not be required any longer.

If there is enough interest, perhaps you can use the wiki howto to
create a buildbot module that can run it as often as you want ?

Regards,

John Smith