Building LO 4.0.4.2 on illumos based OS

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Tue Jul 9 08:54:28 PDT 2013

usually libs should contain not just search paths but also the libraries
to be linked, e.g. in config_host.mk with a system nss i get:
export NSS_LIBS=$(gb_SPACE)-lssl3 -lsmime3 -lnss3 -lnssutil3 -lplds4
-lplc4 -lnspr4 -lpthread -ldl
also i guess only Sun ld knows -R, the GNU ld equivalent is -Wl,-rpath,
Well done!
With this env the build went on the unopkg.bin!
CONFIGURE_ENV += NSS_CFLAGS=-I/usr/include/mps
CONFIGURE_ENV += NSS_LIBS="-Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib/mps -L/usr/lib/mps -lssl3 -lsmime3 -lnss3 -lnssutil3 -lplds4 -lplc4 -lnspr4 -lpthread -ldl"
I prefer to use my userland Makefile options instead of modifying the solaris.mk
Now the build is going on.....let's wait and see... ;)
Gabriele.