tinderboxes please upgrade bison

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 18:37:34 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel at mamane.lu> wrote:
> Maybe/possibly someone with a Bison 2.3 can see the whole sqlbison.cxx
> / sqlbison.hxx generated and find a way to make it work on Bison
> 2.3. Or, as Norbert suggests (or rather, as I choose to understand's
> Norbert's message...)

Yep, sorry if it sounded harsher that it was... it is just that the
'oh well we _just_ have to upgrade bison on all box' also take
resources, repeatedly for each box now and future.
as Tor mentioned, the tools that comes with the SDK are what they are,
and are very very unlikely to change... not so long ago we had to
support 1.875 because of 10.4 SDK.
(which remind me: there is some clean-up that can be done in gbuild,
now that support of these old version are no more needed)

But yeah, I'll put sqlbison.y on my wish-list... for my next
semi-offline vacation :-)
btw: do we have some unittest for this grammar ?

Norbert